Wednesday 2 April 2014

Photoessay : Groups No. 7

Sorry you haven't been hearing much from me lately.  I've just come back from a trip to the UK to see friends and family (see my Facebook posting for lots of pictures).

I will get my act together soon - in the meantime, here is my latest collection of group poses.  It's all about the women!

Bye for now

BombayJules

Can you believe these policemen agreed to be snapped??! (Colaba)
Group of old men in their Gandhi caps and a horizontal chap. (Worli)
Three off duty fishermen (Worli)
Cleaners having a break (Phoenix Mall, Lower Parel)
Nature lovers at Ranganthittu bird sanctuary near Mysore

Stealing a pic of these lovely ladies at the Gateway of India
Group of lads on a day out to Kanheri Caves, Sanjay Gandhi National Park Mumbai

Beautiful girl and her chaperones - one very grumpy! Banganga
Three more lovely ladies (Banganga)

Stunning colours on this fabulous group of women at Banganga Tank

Truckers on a chai break - Sewri

Proud of myself for getting this group of young rickshaw drivers to smile.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting. Have been waiting for you to update the blog.. :)

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DO LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.